UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

It's actually kinda annoying imo that things are starting to just randomly drop rather than get announced on the blog or a stream
I just realised that, since AL "fixed" my not getting any emails from them two weeks ago, I still haven't received anything from them. Are they no longer sending out marketing emails?

Usually it's the other way around, so...

SRP 120 € vs 120 GBP is quite "usual", as the UK site usually offers ~ 40 % early-bird discount, but FR only 25 %. This time the early bird discount in the UK is lower than usual...

Usually it's the other way around, so...

SRP 120 € vs 120 GBP is quite "usual", as the UK site usually offers ~ 40 % early-bird discount, but FR only 25 %. This time the early bird discount in the UK is lower than usual...
And then you have the currency difference, the French version VAT inclusive is still nearly €10 cheaper than the UK set ex VAT.

Awkwardly, both still get referenced. So even though the movies make some changes, stuff from the TV run we don't see (including certain tech) is still considered to exist.

Guru Mark Simmons has talked at length about how Gundam doesn't really have 'canon'.
And the mixed results of “what to watch between series and movies for OG Gundam” continues 😂

I googled it and got a mixed feeling with a slight leaning on the series

And the mixed results of “what to watch between series and movies for OG Gundam” continues 😂

I googled it and got a mixed feeling with a slight leaning on the series
Really, the movie trilogy spares you from having to watch "Time Be Still", a filler episode which is Tomino's sole script credit in the original series and is pretty dumb.

Back