chat about the first naruto series

Animefreak17

Godhand
ok to start

naruto is a presumed series like (spoilers)
at the beginning
sasuke say he wants to restore his clan and destroy a certain some one-
when he said that i thought he ment the fox inside naruto ( i thought at first it was the fox that killed his clan )

and when oro and anko was fighting and she called him sensai (i thought she was thrown away by oro and the village took her in)

and when we heard about the sannin for the first time (i thought they was like oro evil and had nothing to do this the village )

when kakashi shows us the sharingun the first time ( i thought he was a lost member of the uchia clan )

when you watch naruto for the very first-time and all these come up at first you presume things but you get surprised whats whats when the answers finally come in the show

i think its theses *presumes* that made the show popular

<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DZR1gSvnOI0?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DZR1gSvnOI0?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="349" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Paradox295 said:
<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DZR1gSvnOI0?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DZR1gSvnOI0?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="349" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
what this thread or the series

Paradox295 said:
animefreak17 said:
The series.
to be honest with you the first time i watched the series i really enjoyed it. i think it was because i wanted to know what was going to happen next.
its not like trigun or host club where you can watch it over and over and over and over again with out being bored.
its series like naruto that has to many surprises. once you know about what really happened to a character or something that really happened it doesn't seem to be any good after you've seen it again ( reason cause you know whats happened ) in other animes you really enjoy you watch them cause there funny or you like to watch it again * ect* narutos like a drama *shock shock * so thats what happened and after you know and you watch it again it doesn't seem to be as good

know what im saying

animefreak17 said:
Paradox295 said:
animefreak17 said:
The series.
to be honest with you the first time i watched the series i really enjoyed it. i think it was because i wanted to know what was going to happen next.
its not like trigun or host club where you can watch it over and over and over and over again with out being bored.
its series like naruto that has to many surprises. once you know about what really happened to a character or something that really happened it doesn't seem to be any good after you've seen it again ( reason cause you know whats happened ) in other animes you really enjoy you watch them cause there funny or you like to watch it again * ect* narutos like a drama *shock shock * so thats what happened and after you know and you watch it again it doesn't seem to be as good

know what im saying

I'll agree with you on that one. I liked the show when they fought Zabuza, and they did that death star thing where he hid in the shadows

...yeah. I haven't seen it in like, 2 years or something. But it was pretty cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
the reason im watching naruto is so i can go all the way though the series the get passed episode 53 of shippuden.

you see everytime i get 3 or 4 dvd boxset of the new shippuden series i start all over at the start of naruto (including movies ) to the last of the latest episode of the series. why i do this is so it keeps me insepents and wanting to know whats going to happen next but while im waiting for the dvds to come out, im watching naruto from the beginning ( just like i do with bleach and has soon as i get it one piece )

Oh yeah I got something. Flashback of the Shannin when they where younger being trained under 3rd Hokage. Spot pre-teen Orochimaru

Is this meant to be like a "Naruto re-watch" type thing? Because if it's not and it's just "general Naruto chat" you'd probably be better off using the existing Naruto thread, and not starting this merry-go-round all over again.

when you anko and oro talk and oro says sasuke is the hair hes looking for ( i thought he wanted sasuke to take his place after he died )
during the talk with kakashi and oro, oro says he envys kakashi having the sharingun. * after that it makes you think oh so his after sasukes eyes to plant in his own sockets like kakashis left eye*( but instead he wants his body (oro gay joke lol)

animefreak17 said:
Otaku-san said:
Oh yeah I got something. Flashback of the Shannin when they where younger being trained under 3rd Hokage. Spot pre-teen Orochimaru
yes i know that but at first you don't know hes from the village

Read my post again. I'm making an "Opinion", not trying to point something out to you

Back